Plan your visit to learn more about McAuliffe
Please plan to visit McAuliffe so you can learn more about our unique teaching and learning method. We have options for daytime tours or evening information sessions. We recommend that families introduce their children to McAuliffe prior to the March lottery. During the evening sessions, teachers will lead visiting students in activities that illustrate the types of things they’ll do if they become a McAuliffe student. Students are more than welcome to join parents/guardians on a daytime tour as well.
Evening Information Sessions (RSVP Recommended)
Information Sessions are an important way for families to learn about McAuliffe’s mission-driven program. During sessions, participants will hear directly from scholars, teachers, alumni, and families about their experiences at McAuliffe. Families will have an opportunity to visit classrooms and ask questions in small groups.
- Thursday, November 14, 2019: 6:15 pm-7:30 pm
- Wednesday, December 12, 2019: 6:15 pm-7:30 pm
- Tuesday, January 14, 2020: 6:15 pm-7:30 pm
- Tuesday, Febraury 11, 2020: 6:15 pm-7:30 pm
- Tuesday, March 10, 2020 6:15 pm-7:30 pm
- Monday, March 16, 2020, 6:15pm - 7:15pm (Information about Special Education Services at McAuliffe)
Daytime Admissions Tours (RSVP Required)
During our tours, you will learn about McAuliffe’s mission, curriculum and learning style. You will visit 6th-grade classes and see learning in action! In an effort to keep classroom disruption to a minimum we limit these tours to 12 people. Please make sure to sign up for a tour early to reserve your spot.
- Wednesday, November 13, 2019: 8:30 am - 9:30 am
- Wednesday, January 15, 2020: 8:30 am - 9:30 am
- Wednesday, February 25, 2020: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
- Monday, March 9, 2020: 9:00 am-10:00 am