Plan your visit to learn more about McAuliffe
Please plan to visit McAuliffe so you can learn more about our unique teaching and learning method. We have options for daytime tours, evening information sessions, and an evening open house. We recommend that families introduce their children to McAuliffe prior to the March lottery either by attending an admissions sessions or a tour. Students are welcome to join parents/guardians on a daytime tour.
Information Session Dates:
- Saturday, February 8, 2020: 10:00 am-11:30am
- Wednesday, February 26, 2020: 6:15pm-7:30pm
- Monday, March 9, 2020 6:15 pm-7:30 pm
- Monday, March 16, 2020, 6:15pm - 7:15pm (Information about Special Education Services at McAuliffe
- Tuesday, February 11, 2020: 6:00 pm-8:00 pm (Bilingual: Portuguese,Spanish)
- Tuessday, February 25, 2020: 9:00 am - 10:00 am
- Monday, March 9, 2020: 9:00 am-10:00 am
Information Sessions (RSVP Recommended)
Information Sessions are an important way for families to learn about McAuliffe’s mission-driven program. During sessions, participants will hear directly from scholars, teachers, alumni, and families about their experiences at McAuliffe. Families will have an opportunity to visit classrooms and ask questions in small groups.
- We will have bilingual support at each event
- Teremos suporte bilíngue em cada evento
- Tendremos soporte bilingüe en cada evento
Daytime Admissions Tours (RSVP Required)
During our tours, you will learn about McAuliffe’s mission, curriculum and learning style. You will visit 6th-grade classes and see learning in action! In an effort to keep classroom disruption to a minimum we limit these tours to 12 people. Please make sure to sign up for a tour early to reserve your spot
Open House (RSVP Recommended)
During our open house, guests learn about McAuliffe’s mission, curriculum and learning style. Guests will have an opportunity to tour the school, see examples of student work and activities, and interact with faculty, students, and current families.